Mystery: Cozy Month in Summary
This month there were 148 new books in the bestselling 400 books.View them on Amazon.
The median (50th-ranked) book was at Best Sellers Rank 15119, increased between 10 and 15% from last month. Half the books in the bestselling 400 were between ranks 6178 and 46447.
- There were 87 standalone books, and 313 books which were in 200 unique series.
- There were 223 books in KU, and 177 wide.
- There were 68 books published by an imprint of a major traditional publisher, and 332 books estimated to be independent or self-published.
Sales Rank Distribution
- 105 books are up to 30 days old. View them on Amazon.
- 174 books are between 1 month and 6 months old. View them on Amazon.
- 107 books are over 6 months old. View them on Amazon.
Trending in Blurbs
Blurbs had a median of 13 sentences across 5 paragraphs. Text analysis of the blurbs in the Top 100 suggests:
- 372 were written in third-person
- 26 were written in first-person
- 0 of the first-person blurbs had more than one point of view
Setting vs Character in Blurbs
In this plot, each dot is a blurb. The percentages show how much of each blurb is about characters, and how much is about setting and events. Neither is better than the other, but this plot shows us whether blurbs in the Top 100 are mostly about one or the other, or a mixture.