Mystery: Cozy Month in Summary
This month there were 23 new books in the bestselling 400 books.View them on Amazon.
The median (50th-ranked) book was at Best Sellers Rank 16721, increased between 25 and 30% from last month. Half the books in the bestselling 400 were between ranks 5492 and 38119.
- There were 93 standalone books, and 307 books which were in 188 unique series.
- There were 183 books in KU, and 217 wide.
- There were 76 books published by an imprint of a major traditional publisher, and 324 books estimated to be independent or self-published.
Trending topic tags this week were .See the whole list of topics.
Sales Rank Distribution
- 161 books are up to 30 days old. View them on Amazon.
- 154 books are between 1 month and 6 months old. View them on Amazon.
- 72 books are over 6 months old. View them on Amazon.
Trending in Blurbs
Blurbs had a median of 12 sentences across 5 paragraphs. Text analysis of the blurbs in the Top 100 suggests:
- 386 were written in third-person
- 13 were written in first-person
- 0 of the first-person blurbs had more than one point of view
Setting vs Character in Blurbs
In this plot, each dot is a blurb. The percentages show how much of each blurb is about characters, and how much is about setting and events. Neither is better than the other, but this plot shows us whether blurbs in the Top 100 are mostly about one or the other, or a mixture.