Week in Summary
This week there were 38 new books in the Top 100.View them on Amazon.
The median (50th-ranked) book was at Best Sellers Rank 838, increased between 15 and 20% from last week. Half the books in the Top 100 were between ranks 429 and 1226.
- There were 51 standalone books, and 49 books which were in 34 unique series.
- There were 71 books in KU, and 29 wide.
- There were 37 books published by an imprint of a major traditional publisher, and 63 books estimated to be independent or self-published.
Trending topic tags this week were Bully(▼-7), School/Academy(▼-5), Enemies to Lovers(▼-5) and Aristocracy(▲4).See the whole list of topics.
Frequent words in titles this week were dark(4), shadow(4), bully(4) and high(4). See the whole list.>
Sales Rank Distribution
- 17 books are up to 30 days old. View them on Amazon.
- 15 books are between 1 month and 6 months old. View them on Amazon.
- 68 books are over 6 months old. View them on Amazon.
Trending in Blurbs
Frequent words in blurbs this week were new(35), life(33), world(31) and more(24). See the whole list.
Blurbs had a median of 18 sentences across 8 paragraphs. Text analysis of the blurbs in the Top 100 suggests:
- 76 were written in third-person
- 23 were written in first-person
- 3 of the first-person blurbs had more than one point of view
Setting vs Character in Blurbs
In this plot, each dot is a blurb. The percentages show how much of each blurb is about characters, and how much is about setting and events. Neither is better than the other, but this plot shows us whether blurbs in the Top 100 are mostly about one or the other, or a mixture.